Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.
Stiller Blitz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER

Go down

How should the prize money be distributed?

Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER I_vote_lcap100%Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER I_vote_lcap0%Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER I_vote_lcap0%Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER Empty Sunday May 5th 2v2 Tournament 8:00PM SERVER

Post by Espyface Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Here we go again folks! This weeks PvP Tournament will be Twisted Evil 2v2 Double Elimination Twisted Evil

----Tournament Rules-----

1. No Interfering in a fight in progress -> Expulsion from tournament with no refund, Guild DEMOTE, Maybe Guild Kick

2. You may bring spectators, but YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM, if they act a fool, you will be punished. -> See above

3.If an Outsider comes and interrupts the fight, Cross Faction Horde/Alliance, you may assist the fighters in dealing with them, DO NOT KILL GUILDIES

4. If you can do it, you may do it. Engineering, Potions, Battle/Normal Resurrection Spells.

5. NO RUNNING BACK TO YOUR BODY-> Expulsion from Tournament with no refund

6. If a pair of Characters win the Tournament on week A, They may not pair together on Week B, but may pair again on Week C

7. Tournament prize distribution is decided by a poll on the Tournament Topic.

8. The fights will have a 15 minute time limit, if at 15 minutes it is 2v2, it will end in a draw both teams suffering 1 loss, if it is 2v1 at the 15 minute mark, the team of 2 will take the win.

At 7:40 PM Server I will begin putting together the main Tournament raid group, we will put down a Blue and Red raid marker, Each team will be assigned a number, and then random rolls will generate the bracket.

When a fight is to begin, it will be in this format.
Team A to BLUE - Blue team drops raid and forms their own party
Team B to RED - Red team drops raid and forms their own party
IS TEAM A READY?
IS TEAM B READY?
Then a Non-Fighter will do the usual, 3,2,1 GO
Fight will carry on until time limit of team death
All 4 fighters drop party, everyone rejoin raid group, resurrect, rinse and repeat!

After the tournament, it is general mosh-pit rules go in and fuck up whatever you'd like, if your not into that, I would avoid the arena floor. General courtesy is to gang bang non-guildies first
Espyface
Espyface
Admin
Admin

https://sblz.editboard.com

Back to top Go down