Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.
Stiller Blitz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laijijiji's Application (KICKED - SWITCHED MAIN TO ALLY)

2 posters

Go down

Laijijiji's Application (KICKED - SWITCHED MAIN TO ALLY) Empty Laijijiji's Application (KICKED - SWITCHED MAIN TO ALLY)

Post by laijijiji Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 am

1. How old are you?
- I'm currently 17, soon to be 18 in August
2. Are you Male or Female?
- Male
3. What is your main game? How long have you been playing it?
-My main game would be League of Legends, and Starcraft II. I've been playing those games for 2 and a half years now
4. What Role do you fill? (Class/Spec/Raider/PvPer) What is your characters name?
- I'm still new to WoW, and it's only been less than a month, so I'm not too sure yet. I would say I'm looking forward to raiding (I'm a hunter/BM)
5. What other games do you like to play?
- League Of Legends, SC2.
6. Do you have a Microphone and are willing to use it for activities? (Requirement for high end Guild PvP)
- I do have a microphone, and I'd love to participate in activities and join raidcall, etc
7. Can you handle being responsible for your actions, and words?
- Of course, I'm loving the game, and I love the community, I don't rage. It's just a game, but sometimes raging is needed. So I can handle it.
8. Do you understand that if there is a majority who find you distasteful/offensive/belligerent, you will be removed and not ever allowed back in, even if it was due to Alchohol or Narcotics.
- Yes I do understand, 100%.
9. Can you show up to events that you sign up for, ON TIME OR EARLIER?
- I'm not too sure yet, because I'm still really new to the game, but later on when I'm taking it quite seriously, yes I'm completely committed.
10. Anything you would like to add about yourself. Maybe what Times you are available or Hobbies?
I'm available all the time, I'm on at least 6 hours a day. I just love this game so far. Hope you guys can help me out Smile

laijijiji
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down

Laijijiji's Application (KICKED - SWITCHED MAIN TO ALLY) Empty Re: Laijijiji's Application (KICKED - SWITCHED MAIN TO ALLY)

Post by Espyface Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:45 am

Let me officially welcome you into the community! Promoted! Very Happy
Espyface
Espyface
Admin
Admin

https://sblz.editboard.com

Back to top Go down