Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.
Stiller Blitz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zophar App (ACCEPTED)

2 posters

Go down

Zophar App (ACCEPTED) Empty Zophar App (ACCEPTED)

Post by Zophar Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:45 pm

1. How old are you? I am 36 years young
-
2. Are you Male or Female? Last time I checked a male
-
3. What is your main game? How long have you been playing it? I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, with breaks in between, while playing Starwars the Old Republic, played Everquest, Everquest II, Rift and many others, the list is rather long lol.
-
4. What Role do you fill? (Class/Spec/Raider/PvPer) What is your characters name? Currently I am running a Shadow Priest named Zophar (lvl 51), I do know how to heal as disk as well. I also have a level 90 Destro Lock I may bring at a later date in PvP gear (not the best as he just started to PvP as well).
-
5. What other games do you like to play? I am currently not in any other game, I was a high end raider in SWTOR as well as top end PvP'er in that game
-
6. Do you have a Microphone and are willing to use it for activities? (Requirement for high end Guild PvP) yes I have a mic, and have used vent and Team Speak in the past, never used mumble though....
-
7. Can you handle being responsible for your actions, and words? I have been in the military for 19 years I think I can handle that
-
8. Do you understand that if there is a majority who find you distasteful/offensive/belligerent, you will be removed and not ever allowed back in, even if it was due to Alchohol or Narcotics. I do tend to drink a bit on the weekend and love to have fun while doing so, but i think i get less talkative when drinking beer. I have no issue with this.
-
9. Can you show up to events that you sign up for, ON TIME OR EARLIER? Yeah no issue there
-
10. Anything you would like to add about yourself. Maybe what Times you are available or Hobbies? I live in Colorado, so I am Mountain time, I play normally weekday nights, and on weekends all day most of the time. I am interested in team play and Arena stuff through all levels of the game. I like PvP more than raids as no game in PvP is ever the same, as Raiding is always the same thing over and over etc etc..... Glad to be here if you all let me in.

Thank You

(edit: for an incomplete sentence)

Zophar
Drifter
Drifter

Back to top Go down

Zophar App (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Zophar App (ACCEPTED)

Post by Espyface Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Excellent application sir! I look forward to having you!
Espyface
Espyface
Admin
Admin

https://sblz.editboard.com

Back to top Go down