Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Stiller Blitz Gaming
Log in if you are an existing member, or if you have never been here Register today and head to the Application Forum.
Stiller Blitz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogues!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

Go down

Rogues!?!?!?!?!??!?!! Empty Rogues!?!?!?!?!??!?!!

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:11 am

alien Hi guys!

I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong section!

Støleyourgf Here,
I'm 14 years old and I've been playing world of Warcraft since I was about 7, basically 7 years of "experience", Doesn't mean I was good at it Razz. Anyways point being overtime I learned to play the class and I've had my rogue since TBC I used to be known as Cherrace of the Alliance! Then I realized how bad alliance is at PvP so I bought a $25 Faction change and found you guys! Stiller Blitz! I want to also add that SBLZ is probably the best PvP guild I've ever been in very friendly people and there's' a huge variety of players here.

During TBC my older brother was teaching me about Twinks. Basically taking a lowbie and buffing it up to a crazy potential. We basically made my rogue a Dodge Twink and an Agility Twink. Being buffed up like this made me think I was so skilled because I was able to beat people a couple levels higher than me Very Happy. I also recall having the entire Defias body armor I used to have some screenshots but I lost them  Mad. Then WoTlk came along and completely destroyed my twink. They ruined all my enchants everything had level requirements etc. I quit my rogue then joined my brother on the Underbog. I made another rogue and a Hunter, I leveled that hunter to level 80, I used to love doing pvp on him, I hit 1700s rating on him .......battle.net/wow/en/character/the-underbog/Serynix/advanced. I leveled the rogue to 40 and quit because I was too lazy to level him the rest of the way there My other rogue back on Deathwing I leveled him to 70 and made him a Sunwell/Brutal Gladiator twink. I quit Wotlk in season 8 and the entire Cataclysm. I then came back in MoP, because blizzard kept flooding my email with messages to come back. I took the 10 day trial, and I wasnt completely satisfied because they destroyed the talent trees, and completely twisted everything I had known about world of warcraft. to this day, I still hate Pandas and Monks. I did RaF with my friend Omar from school and we had gotten around 3-4 characters to 85. One of these happened to be my rogue that was at level 70,

.......battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Cr%C3%BCx/advanced
......battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Tboopaladin/advanced
.....battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Pr%C3%B8bl%C3%A9m/advanced
....us.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/St%C3%B8leyourgf/advanced
...battle.net/wow/en/character/the-underbog/D%C3%A6th%C3%B4/advanced
..battle.net/wow/en/character/draktharon/Itsnighttime/advanced
.battle.net/wow/en/character/deathwing/Izknighttime/advanced

I came back to WoW with my rogue at 85, then worked it all the way 90. Might I say, I really didn't like the leveling content for MoP. Nothing against those who do.

To conclude this long ass story, After all of those characters I still stayed with my Rogue that I've had now for about 7 years. I'm not so great at playing it, maybe one day i'll be as good as Reckful, DjPikaboo, etc.

I want to thank you guys, my guildies for helping me/housing me as I continue to learn World of Warcraft!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum